Request for Proposals: 2017-18
Global Lyme Alliance is the leading nonprofit organization funding evidence-based research in Lyme and tick-borne disease (TBD). This year’s Request for Proposal (RFP) prioritizes, but is not limited to, the following areas of research:
- Mechanisms of pathogenesis
- Development of novel model systems of TBD
- Economics of Lyme disease and TBD
- Antimicrobial development
- Personalized medicine
- Effect of age and gender
- Identification and treatment of post-treatment Lyme disease
- New diagnostic technologies
- Ecology of emerging TBD
Click here for proposal guidelines.
Grant Proposal Submission
The grant proposal submission portal will open on the GLA website on June 15, 2017. The deadline, and closing of the portal, will be midnight, Friday, September 15, 2017. Proposals will be reviewed and funding decisions are anticipated by December 2017.