Lyme Education and Awareness Workshops
Host a Lyme Education and Awareness Workshop
Workshops are designed to provide important health and safety information for organizations who want to teach their employees about Lyme and other tick-borne diseases and the importance of tick prevention.
Host a Lyme Education and Awareness Workshop to teach your employees, associates, and their families the facts about Lyme and other tick-borne diseases and prevention.
Who should implement this workshop?
Anyone who is exposed to the great outdoors. That’s all of us!
This education is especially important for people who work outdoors, including, but not limited to:
- Utility workers
- Outdoor educators
What you will learn
- About Lyme and other tick-borne diseases (co-infections)
- Facts about Lyme transmission
- About ticks
- Tick-bite prevention-safety tips
- What to do if you get at a tick bite. Safe tick removal.
- Tips to tick proof your yard
- Protecting your pet: Tick Prevention and Lyme Disease Basics for your dog and/or cat