Here are 2 easy ways to help generate awareness and work toward a cure for Lyme disease:
1. Post a #LymeDiseaseAwareness selfie, to call attention to the preposterous amount of time it takes most Lyme patients to receive an accurate diagnosis.
1. Write the amount of time (years or months) it took for you to get a proper Lyme disease diagnosis. CLICK HERE to download & print the template pictured above–or get creative and make your own!
2. Take your selfie with the paper, making sure your number shows.
3. Post on Facebook, Instagram and/or Twitter with the hashtags #LymeDiseaseAwareness and #LymeIsReal and tag Global Lyme Alliance. Make sure to share and like when you see friends and other Lymies post theirs!
Contest Alert! We’re picking two winners at random who complete the above steps to win our limited-edition Lyme Disease Awareness Month bundle! Check out the bundle here.
2. Donate! Your donation will support GLA’s mission to conquer Lyme disease through research, education, and awareness.