GLA EXPERIENTIAL EVENTS
- Yes, healthy food can be fun! GLA’s foodie fundraiser in Chicago promotes wellness with gluten-and dairy-free cuisine, proving that healthy food can be delicious and make you feel great.
- The 2nd annual event, led by Chicago Lyme warriors Kasey Passen and Alex Moresco, raised $107,000. Read about the SubLymeSoirée and view pictures here.
Teed Off at Lyme
- The 2017 golf tournament consisted of 18 holes of golf at beautiful Shuttle Meadow Country Club in Berlin, CT.
- Lyme warrior Rebecca Tibball spearheaded the event to educate people about the very real dangers of Lyme disease and support GLA’s mission. The inaugural event raised more than $34,000.
Bite Back Against Lyme
- The September 2017 event brought out some 300 runners, walkers and friends and raised more than $14,000.
- Special thanks to Lyme warrior Heidi Buono for organizing this successful 5k Run/Walk in Albany, NY.
Join Team GLA today. Reach out to events@GLA.org
GLA hosts annual signature gala events in New York City and Greenwich, CT.Learn more
CREATE YOUR OWN EVENT
Work with GLA to create your own successful fundraiser, from a golf tournament to a wine testing.Learn more
Sign up or support a runner in a GLA charity endurance program.Learn more