- This event has passed.
EDUCATION EVENT: Understanding Lyme and Associated Diseases: Prevention, Symptoms, and Management
January 17, 2018 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Part of the Greenwich Country Day School Speaker Series.
- Patient and Parent Perspective with Charles Balducci, GLA Board Member. Mr. Balducci will share his personal journey with Lyme disease and the impact of tick-borne diseases on children and the importance of awareness.
- Clinical Insights with Kenneth Liegner, MD. Dr. Liegner will provide key prevention tips, discuss increasing risk (ticks) for Lyme and other tick-borne diseases, share how to recognize symptoms of Lyme and other TBDS, optimal disease management, and address ways researchers are building the bridge to close the scientific gap in Lyme disease.
- Lyme Disease Landscape with Timothy J. Sellati, Ph.D., GLA Chief Scientific Officer. Dr. Sellati will discuss overall advancements in Lyme disease research and advancements being made through GLA funded research, future directions, and outlook – highlight promising steps being made in Lyme.
- Registration is not required.
- The program is free of charge and open to the public.
- Email [email protected] with any questions.
Greenwich Country Day School
401 Old Church Road
Greenwich, CT 06830
Time: 6:30pm – 8:30pm